You’ll Thank Us for Shank!
Cooler than a polar bear’s toenails is this 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo/house alternative. Cozy wood burning fireplace (remember winter, folks?), custom Murphy bed in 2nd bedroom for optimum guest having/home officery. What else? Hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, two separate bedroom SUITES (each has a bathroom!!), two balconies, a main floor powder room, underground parking, a private locker and life as you know it at the centre of the universe: Queen/King West. Moments to transit, every amenity and the main arteries in and out of the city. Hard to believe 1,310 square feet of downtown townhousery is here for you to snap up and run away into the night! BUT IT’S TRUE. Come and get it Toronto. Shank you very much!
Things to Love | Sellers’ Words
- Always enjoyed the open flow of the main living area and separate space to cook.
- Spacious kitchen!
- We added a lot of built-ins to the house to make storage and organization easier.
- LOVE the wood burning fireplace.
- Very nice to have two balconies.
- We have very lovely and helpful neighbours. It’s a strong sense of community on the street.
- Underground parking is ideal in the winter months, but there’s always ample outdoor parking for loading/unloading the car or when having guests.
- Three, yes THREE bathrooms are a game changer including a main floor powder.
- The layout of the master and hallway attaching the ensuite provides a mini dressing area.
- It’s nice and bright with large windows!
- Although it’s a quiet side street and there isn’t much traffic you have the added bonus of the front landscaping providing extra privacy.
- The shared courtyard is a lovely area to enjoy and catch up with your neighbours.
- BBQs are allowed!
Upgrades & Improvements | All Done Since Purchasing in 2003
- Installed hardwood throughout the house except on the stairs.
- Updated the kitchen and bathrooms with some actual renovation done to kitchen.
- Installed new AC/furnace.
- Added new washer and dryer (less than 1 year old).
- Added newer dishwasher (less than 2 years old).
- Custom built-ins such as master desk/office space and closet organization throughout.
- Added built-ins with a Murphy bed in the second bedroom.
- Upgraded main bathroom on 2nd floor.
- Upgraded railing on steps.
Possession | September 16, 2019
Maintenance Fee | $662.34 / month
Property Taxes | $3,516.49
Size | 1,310 Square Feet
Parking | 1 underground parking spot
Locker | 1 owned locker
Inclusions | Whirlpool stacked washer & dryer, stainless steel Frigidaire fridge, stainless steel Frigidaire dishwasher, Whirlpool stove/oven and any light fixtures not outlined in exclusions.
Exclusions | Floating black CB2 shelving, 6 light fixtures including dining, kitchen and 4 hallway lights.
About the Neighbourhood | Sellers’ Words
- It’s an incredible neighbourhood and we love the sense of community!
- Close to parks (Trinity Bellwoods & Stanley Park) which is great for kids or pets!
- Our kids take part in summer camps/programs at the Trinity Community Centre.
- We love all the restaurant options around! Some favourites include Mamakas on Ossington, Terroni, Sud Forno and Smoke and Bones on Queen, ice cream at Halo and Le Diperie.
- We like to enjoy a glass of wine on our balcony or in the courtyard with neighbours.
- Welcome to the coffee district! No shortage of spots from a local coffee Timmies or Starbucks to Nadege, White Squirrel or Sam James Coffee Bar.
- There’s great shopping at trendy and unique boutiques along Queen and Ossington.
- There’s the convenience of proximity to Liberty Village and its amenities like working out at the Goodlife or shopping at Metro, LCBO and Beer Store.
- For quick shops there’s also the Independent City Market.
- Nails and hair around the corner at Sparks Salon and we love Wayne our dry cleaner at King West Cleaner (they are also great for alterations/repairs!)
- Everything is truly at our fingertips and walkable or a streetcar ride away.
- We are on a quiet side street, but truly in the heart of it all!
- Several TTC options at your disposal! (King & Queen streetcards and the Ossington bus)